Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Downtown Love

Some people are calling on Hillary to drop out of the race. That would devastate me. I need her. I need Hillary.

In local news...I slept very little. The wine put me to sleep in my chair in front of the tv, but I awoke dazed a few hours later and stumbled into bed, too wasted even to undress. This was too often my usual procedure before the change and it bothers me that I continue to act like this. After a night of getting a load on, I inevitably arise in the morning belching and farting up a storm. Let's face it...no one will want to share my bed unless I cut this out. As a man, I was utterly clueless in this regard. God, it is amazing what hormones can do....

I really need to put myself out there. Must make some adjustments.

I decided to immerse myself--very slowly, gently--into the ocean of local politics...just stick my toes in the water to test it out. (You might not believe this, but in my previous life, I was a radical....possibly the Abbey Hoffman of the trans world.) Trying to figure out who all the local politicos are. Also, there is a real possibility I could meet a love interest downtown and I am gearing myself up for that.

Going to walk back into town today, see what's going on. Hopefully, my car will be fixed soon. Really need to make an Acme run.

No comments: