Sunday, April 6, 2008

...love, sister, it's just a kiss away

Yet another companionless weekend....After two bottles of pinot (state store had a sale) and many hours of Lifetime and HGTV, I began to feel like a monk. Or a nun or.... I used to feel like a monk; now I feel like a nun. I sometimes feel so cloistered here....

Out of wine....wish I had some weed....

One good thing about spending so much time alone is that I'm really getting in touch with my femininity. As a woman, I have feelings that I didn't have before. Once, farting, letting my member hang out of my jeans and scratching my ass in front of my dates was no big deal. Now, just the mere thought of these mortifies me. And when it comes to dating, I am so much more selective now. Sure, I know: just how selective can I afford to be, right? I am a great catch, but my being so picky eliminates nearly every man I meet...this one smokes....that one's bald....

I need to re-think my approach to the (now) opposite sex...or I fear I will never find a man to love.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and the rest is rust and stardust.

Dolores Haze said...

Qu'ai-je fait de ta vie?

Anonymous said...

THE BUDDHA has read all your notes and stories. He will help you,but you must keep your penis in you pants/dress from hanging out.

Anonymous said...

"...I am a great catch, but my being so picky eliminates nearly every man I meet...this one smokes....that one's bald...."

Honey, you should have looked around at the merchandise BEFORE you had the treatments. I've been looking for years. WHERE are they?

Dolores Haze said...

Hey, my guess is as good as yours. Maybe we should take an art class together? Might meet some cultured men...but you know, I am still hoping to find love downtown...I desperately crave a man of substance....

Anonymous said...

Love in downtown Phoenixville? Honey, someone sold you a bill of goods. After 50 years in this town the only one I found turned out to be a sociopath.
I want to take classes at the House of Cats (?) Flying Cats (?) What's the name of that pottery studio? I don't know how many cultured men I'd find there. I'll take one who likes to get down and dirty and throw mud.

Dolores Haze said...

Oooo, yes, how Patrick Swayze of you! Wasn't he hot in that scene with Demi Moore in Ghost Story? I could really go for a man like that....Mmmm....I'm licking my lips just thinking about that scene....but I do like a man who can keep me on my intellectual toes too....