Friday, April 25, 2008

Dearly Departed?

On Thursday evening, the Towncar returned and sat across the street in the darkness. I took the advice of one of my commentors and called the police, told them the Towncar was parked suspiciously across the street each night after dark and that there were other cars pulling up alongside conducting what appeared to be some sort of transactions. OK, so I embellished a bit, but I didn't think the cops would take me seriously if I just said a car was parked across the street. After a good twenty minutes, a police car appeared and pulled up alongside the Towncar. I watched from my darkened apartment, hiding behind a curtain so The Undertaker couldn't see me. The cop put his lights on and shone a flashlight through the driver's side window of the Towncar. Oooooh, I was riveted! I mean, does it get any more exciting than this? I couldn't hear the verbal exchange but, after a while, I heard the engine of the Towncar and saw its lights go on, and then The Undertaker drove slowly away into the inky darkness. The police car followed him to the end of the block and then turned onto another street.

I know this isn't the end of The Undertaker problem. I just know it. A man like him is relentless. After all, he makes his living embalming the dead. I should have seen this coming....He is mad because I have a penis. Well, duh.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the Undertaker is also into pharmaceutical sales?? Wow. He must be rolling in the $$ working two jobs. That explains the tinted windows on the Towncar.

Really Dolores, I am glad you called the police. I have been thinking about this, and I've come to the conclusion that he is obsessed with wanting to see you naked...dead or alive. Just do it, Dolores. If he ever parks outside of your apartment again, just open the window and FLASH him!

andthetruthshallsetyoufree said...

Hey Dotti, stick to your 'Undertaker Friend' and leave Poo Richard alone. Stop making false reports to the police, it is a crime to do so. A copy of your posting has been copied and maybe forwarded to the police for further consideration.

Dolores Haze said...

Dearest Richard (aka, andthetruth),
Did you forget I am 6'3" and still have male genitalia? For God's sake, man, why would you mess with me?

andthetruthshallsetyoufree said...

more foolish than straight. i am not richard.

Dolores Haze said...

Someone who purports to preach truthfulness but then hides behind a fake name is chicken. The pic of Jack Nicholson is hot. I enjoyed that movie but my favorite is One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Some say I now resemble Nurse Ratched. Care to see for yourself?

Anonymous said...

See Dolores, men like Richard (dick for short) are exactly why I don't bother. Such misery and negativity. Who has the time and energy to read a blog and then copy a comment to the police dept? What a miserable, miserable man. Jack Nicholson wasn't even that miserable when he played psycho men. Yuk.

Anonymous said...

My God, ATTSSYF, if you don't have the right to free blog, what DO you have? Dolores can say whatever she wants. It is her blog!

Anonymous said...

So now freedom of speech means we get reported to the cops for our typed words? Where are we? CHINA? It is a sad day for America, Dolores, when somebody copies what is a humorous blog and reports you to the police. Big Brother can have you arrested for having a little fun? Scary thought, isn't it?

Dolores Haze said...

Yes, anon., but who's afraid of the big bad chicken? Not me. All cluck and no bite. But can you imagine if he really did show my blog to the police? What fun!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be afraid of him either, Dolores. It is precisely men with a mentality like this that will help to finally turn this country into a police state. Today we report your blog, tomorrow we bang down your door to arrest you for singing the wrong song in the shower. Twisted.

Dolores Haze said...

He's just a fat little man with too much time on his hands....not to worry.