Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Smitten


Very productive day so far.

Made a new friend during my daily downtown foray. His name is Ray and he works part-time in one of the Bridge Street stores. What a beautiful man--kind, intelligent, thoughtful. We talked for what seemed like hours (but in reality was only two or three minutes). The conversation was so enchanting that, despite the multitude of customers buying cigarettes, calling cards and doo rags, I felt completely alone with him. I haven't felt this way in ages.

I will return tomorrow to make another purchase.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for it boy. jerky

Anonymous said...

Write on Delores, write on!!!!

Anonymous said...

I too suffer sleepless nights. i saw you the other morning; or a least think it was you, but was to shy to approach. can i hope to meet you?

Dolores Haze said...

Oh, yes....I saw you too....I would love to meet and talk. I like your hair. Would you like to meet for a drink at Molly's?