Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fabulous!

Unfortunately, one anonymous commentor tried to guess the identity of my ex, and that disturbed me, so I deleted that comment. This is not a gossip column, and I am not Rona Barrett, for God's sake.

On a lighter note, my morning make-over at Sephora was fabulous! All the boys who work there wear make-up and look fabulous. The music...is fabulous. The products...are fabulous. I got some fabulous tips and spent way too much money...but who could not at such a fabulous place?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes but...
Dolores, honey...
I know you are trying to be a woman. I can tell you are having difficulty fitting in. I think your mind is just too male to try to fit in as a woman.

Maybe the boys who wear makeup can help you think like a woman? Your posts sound male. Are you SURE you really want to be one of us or do you just like wearing our clothes?? Before you get your parts cut off you might want to see if you are just a cross-dresser, Dolores. I mean really- once the family jewels are gone they are gone, honey. You can't paste on new parts.

Dolores Haze said...

Thanks for the tip. This transitional period is difficult for everyone in my position. You just can't imagine, but...

'I am what I am
I am my own special creation.
So come take a look,
Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to take a little pride in,
My world, and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life's not worth a damn,
'Til you can say, "Hey world, I am what I am.'"